Вариант 2. The second largest stock exchange in the USA is the American Stock Exchange. ron is bread of the industry
- ID: 42296
- 6 страниц
1. The second largest stock exchange in the USA is the American Stock Exchange.
2. Iron is bread of the industry; nickel is meat.
3. It gave me the intense satisfaction that they all enjoyed my article.
4. He was a bachelor with a small income.
1. Is there any money in your savings account? – No, there isn’t any .
2. It meant real hardship to my mother unless I earned some money at once.
3. This is my business and nobody else’s.
4. I can’t fetch you because I no longer have my car. I am selling it tomorrow.
1. It takes one a much money to join a credit union.
2. I suggested that he should get a few grapes and a little bread.
3. I’ll come at 7 tomorrow. – No, you needn’t come that early, we start much later.
4. Many big firms obtain funds by selling commercial paper.
1. At present we are recruiting a new sales director.
2. In recent years the government has provided financial assistance towards the costs of developments in micro – electronics, office automation, computer – aided design, robots and aerospace.
3. I will have finished all this typing by 5 p.