Вариант 2. Who did not pay attention until the s? a) poor households. Why were most firms against raising property
- ID: 03678
- 5 страниц
Who did not pay attention until the 1980s?
a) poor households.
2. Why were most firms against raising property assessment? Because of___
b) the market price rise
3. How does the central government distribute the revenue t local governments?
b) due to the number of people living there
4. The Thatcher government believed that overspending____ the system of financing local authorities from three sources.
a) was caused by
5. Local governments were___ from three sources.
6. Instead of local business rates a national business rate____.
c) was imposed
7. Local governments in the UK were financed from three____.
8. Before the reform each local government could use the revenue___.
a) on its own