Шифр 64. In Russia the first cooperative organizations are known to have appeared at the beginning of the 19th century
- ID: 36353
- 5 страниц
1. In Russia the first cooperative organizations are known to have appeared at the beginning of the 19th century .
2. Scientific discoveries to be practically applied in industry and agriculture are paid special attention to.
3. We expect these organizations to be to be of great importance to the development of foreign trade.
1. The employees of the cooperative food industry having mastered new methods of production of concentrated juices, the selling of natural beverages increased.
2. The customers making much higher demand upon the range and quality of the foodstuffs, the cooperatives must improve their food trade.
3. The students studying chemistry have labworks in the chemical laboratory.
1. If the goods have been loaded quickly we should have received them in time.
2. If your order were received in time you should ship the goods.
3. It would be necessary to finish the work in time.
THE GOLDEN AGE OF BRITISH NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. In the middle of the nineteenth century Great Britain became the greatest industrial state in the world. In the world market British exports had the leading place but their nature changed significantly.