Вариант 3. Перепишите в письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Вставьте нужный артикль
- ID: 32928
- 9 страниц
I. Перепишите в письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Вставьте нужный артикль: а) а; b) an; с) the; d) -
1. … most important way of raising long-term capital is by issuing shares.
2. The firm made loans to Argentine and Brazil.
3. His wife, … pretty little thing, was … actress for … moment out of … job.
4. At first I found it difficult to understand English money.
II. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Заполните пропуски неопределенными местоимениями или их производными: a) some; b) any; с) nо; d) их производные
1. Does a credit union lend … money to its members? - It lends … money to its members.
2. … student can answer the question.
3. I think there is … wrong with my watch.
4. The student didn't understand … because she heard ….
III. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык.
Заполните пропуски следующими словами: a) much; b) many; с) (a)little; d) (a) few
1. Starting a business without financial support from the bank may cause you … trouble.
2. He was so happily absorbed in the building of his house that events outside it af-fected him ….
3. Ads took 2 percent of the total income, … more than usual.
4. At the conference we met … people whom we knew well.
IV. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык.
Выберите правильную форму глагола
1. Profit plays an important part in determining the allocation of resources.
a) played b) play
c) will play d) plays
2. Competition between firms leads to the elimination of firms which are unable to change their products and their methods of production.
a) lead b) leads
c) will lead d) led
3. When the company joined the New York stock market, it has already been on the London market for 5 years.
a) has been b) have been
c) will have been d) had been
4. In recent years a large volume of short — term capital or 'hot money' has been moving from one country to another seeking greater security or higher interest rates.
a) had been moving b) has been moving
c) have been moving d) will have been moving
V. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык.
Выберите правильную форму глагола в пассивном залоге.
1. Based on the total figure, it appears that an error is made in the budget.
a) is made b) are made
c) was made d) were made
2. These products have been designed by a special team.
a) has been designed b) have been designed
c) had been designed d) will be designed
3. An industry which is being increasingly mechanized may be employing less labour but increasing its output.
a) were being mechanised b) was being mechanised
c) are being mechanised d) is being mechanized
4. A letter of credit may be utilized only by the named beneficiary.
a) is utilized b) are utilized c) will be utilized d) be utilized
VI. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Выберите правильную форму глагола в условных предложениях.
1. If production can be expanded very easily and quickly in response to an increase in demand, supply will be elastic.
a) to expand b) to be expanded
c) can be expanded d) could be expanded
2. If wages rise, unemployment will increase.
a) rise b) rises
c)rose d) will rise
3. If I were in the city, I would attend his lecture.
a)am b) are
c) was d) were
4. If he had pointed out all the drawbacks, we should have found ways to solve the problem.
a) have pointed b) has pointed
c) had pointed d) will point
VII. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложение на русский язык.
Употребите сложное дополнение.
1. I must have my hair cut tomorrow.
a) to cut b) cut
c)cuts d) will cut
2. My friend knows me received tax benefits from the government.
a) receive b) receives
c) to receive d) received
3. When did you have your watch repaired?
a) repaire b) repaires
c) repaired d) will repaire
4. I hate her to put a large amount of money into business. She doesn't know how to attract customers.
a) put b) puts
c) will put d) to put
VIII. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Употребите сложное подлежащее.
1. Competence in media planning is considered to be essential for a career in media.
a) is b) am
c)are d) to be
2. A national bank is reported to be chartered by the federal government.
a) to be chartered b) will be chartered
c) is chartered d) was chartered
3. The poem is believed to have been written by Byron.
a) has been written b) have been written
c) to have been written d) had been written
4. The playwright is supposed to be working at a new comedy.
a) to work b) works
c) to be working d) worked
IX. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Заполните пропуски модальными глаголами или их эквивалентами.
1 .They sent the goods two weeks ago; so, they must have arrived by now.
a) can b) could
c) must d) need
2. These figures can't be right. There might be a mistake somewhere.
a) can b) must
c) may d) might
3. The goods are to be delivered at the end of the month.
a) is b)are
c) was d) were
4. If you pass your examinations, you will be allowed to go to the south.
a) is allowed b) are allowed
c) will be allowed d) were allowed
X. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения с русского языка на английский язык.
1. Менеджер компании должен тщательно анализировать экономическую обстановку.
2. Инфляция сокращает покупательную способность потребителей и, следо-вательно, спрос.
3. Для того, чтобы определить соответствующую категорию данного товара или рынка, необходимо учитывать ряд факторов.
4. Как потребительский, гак и отраслевой рынки могут подразделяться на регионы.
XI. Прочтите текст. Письменно переведите 1 и 3 абзацы.
Why Decisions Are So Difficult to Make
1. One of the signs of maturity both for an individual and for a corporation is the ability to make decisions. While society expects parents to make the decisions for their children, an adult is expected to make his own decisions. Decisions are never easy to make. There are many reasons for this. Every decision is followed by consequences, and we are never quite sure what those consequences are going to be. Once we have made the decision, there is no one to blame but ourselves. It is necessary for us to follow through on our decisions, and for every decision there is always something we choose to reject. It is «the road not taken» that invariably haunts all decision makers. Having made the decision, we have to live with it.
2. Several steps can be identified in the decision making process.
They are: the definition of a problem, the definition of expectations, the gathering of data, the development of alternatives, the evaluation of alternatives, and, finally, the choice of the best alternative.
3. The steps listed above make the decision-making process appear simple and straightforward. Actually, it is anything but that. What we did not mention above is the fact that culture and social environment invariably play a great part in decision making. If, for example, you have on your staff an employee whom you deem to be incompetent, and whom you really should fire, you may still choose not to do so. If you are functioning in a society where losing one's job can destroy the life of a human being, then you are not likely to inflict such a tragedy on you incompetent employee, even though the strictly business approach demands that you do so.
4. Your sense of creativity may also push you towards making decisions which are riskier than a strictly logical approach would warrant.
Почему так трудно принимать решения
Перепишите вопрос и выберите правильный ответ:
What may push you towards making decisions?
a) sense of humor
b) sense of creativity
c) sense of responsibility